Deep Sea Fishing in Asturias (4 days)
Sea fishing in Asturias. The Spanish province of Asturias is the region with most kilometers of coastline. Its waters, with variable surface temperatures between 11º and 22º Celsius, maintain a uniform temperature in the deeper layers, which favors the growth of cold water plants and sea life.
The possibility of obtaining a good catch at sea is constant during any season. The most caught fish in these waters are the “Bonito del Norte” (Tuna or Thunnus Alalunga) also known as Longfin Tuna, named after the side fin that differentiates it clearly from other species of the same family. Fishing season runs between the months of July to October.
Outside the tuna season you can fish for: bream, hake, european sea bass, sargo (bream) and pout.
|DAY 1||Arrival at the airport of Asturias |
Transfer to the hotel Dinner
|DAY 2||Transfer to the port |
Fishing expedition Catering on the boat Transfer to the hotel Dinner
|DAY 3||Free in the morning |
Lunch made of the catch from previous day Guided visit to the center of the town Dinner
|DAY 4||Breakfast |
Transfer to the airport of Asturias
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Recreational fishing on the high sea on a catamaran Flash Cat 43, of 13,20 meters in length and 2 Yanmar / BMW 260 CV motors, with a capacity of 8 persons and with specialized staff consisting of the captain and a sailor. The boat is equipped with the material and gear necessary for carrying out the activity. Including liability insurance.
- Tasting of the capture, cooked by a chef specialized in fish.
- High range hotels in the countryside or city, in a single room accommodation with breakfast.
- Lunchs and dinners (including two restaurants in Gijón with a Michelin Star).
- Guided visit to Gijón.
- Option: packaging of the catch and shipping to home.
- Two persons : From 1,638 € per person
- Four persons : From 1,373 € per person
- Six persons : From 1,154 € per person
- Eight persons : From 1,044 € per person
More info about the bonito del norte
If you want more information contact Where is Asturias at firstname.lastname@example.org